Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Fighting With a Hidden Blade: An Introduction

Hello, fellow Assassin.  I see you are reading my blog.

Well, I'll just cut to the chase:  I'm sure you have better things to do.

This blog is dedicated to the art of fighting with a hidden blade.  As a martial artist, with black belts in multiple martial arts, I've been fascinated with the way Assassins fought with their signature weapons.  It seemed like unarmed combat, but it included a blade.

I will teach you how to use the hidden blade, drawing upon my own experience in Taekwondo, Hapkido, Judo, and Kumdo, as well as my experience with multiple different weapons such as knives, meteor hamers, monk spades, staves, and even improvised weapons like walking canes.  I will also copy from in-game techniques and lore, as to keep it the art of the hidden blade and not the art of Taekwondo with a hidden blade.

I hope you like my blog.  Good luck in your journeys with the Assassin's Weapon!

2 comments:

  1. A lipstick knife is a very popular and widely used form a hidden blade knife. A lipstick knife looks like an ordinary lipstick but instead reveals a smart and fine blade instead of a lipstick shade when its lid is lifted. This concealed weapon is a perfect self defense tool that women can use to defend themselves against threats in dangerous situations at all times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you know about a hidden knife? A hidden knife proves to be an excellent self-defense weapon and comes in many different variations. Here is a list of them.

    ReplyDelete